A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Maheshwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Maheshwari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Maheshwari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maheshwari graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Maheshwari has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra K Maheshwari MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra K. Maheshwari practice?
- Dr. Narendra Maheshwari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Maheshwari practices Internal Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists.