Learn more about Dr. Narendra Myneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Myneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myneni
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Myneni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Myneni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Myneni graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Myneni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narendra P. Myneni practice?
- Dr. Narendra Myneni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Myneni practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.