A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad Myneni graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Prasad Myneni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad Myneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni practice?
Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.