A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Myneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Myneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myneni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myneni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Myneni, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Myneni graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Myneni has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Prasad Myneni MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narendra P. Myneni practice?
- Dr. Narendra Myneni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Myneni practices Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.