A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Nagareddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Nagareddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagareddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagareddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Nagareddy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagareddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Nagareddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Kumar Reddy Nagareddy MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra K. Nagareddy practice?
- Dr. Narendra Nagareddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Nagareddy practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Jonesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: McDonough, GA.
See Jonesboro Psychiatrists and Jonesboro Geriatric Doctors.