Dr. Narendra Nagareddy Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016

McDonough

I went to this Dr. to get off Pain Medication and went to him for several years. I did overhear several people in the waiting room saying that he gave them pain meds and I didn't believe it! After all that is why you are seeing this Dr. The Suboxne started making me sick and I complained about it but he kept giving it to me and I finally stopped on my own! I would ask for Xanax but he never would give to me and was always particular on what he gave me! I do know you would wait forever to see him and everyone I talked to in the waiting room always said he gave Xanax but again he never would give to me!! It is a shame because there are people that went to him for the right reason and God Help his Soul if he abused his power of being a Dr and took advantage of his patients for money!

January 22nd, 2016

very good doctor. saved my life

this dr is very professional been seeing him for 5year's he did not make them take the pills thay are junkies that come to him for help!thay abuse ther on meds. so why put the blame on him ?dr.nagareddy why? now what do the patients do where do we go now? now all the people that take ther medication as proscribed has to suffer . why? dr.nagareddy

January 20th, 2016

Help save my life

I was addicted to opiates he was the only dr that would see me 4yrs ago with no insurance. I have been on suboxone since. Dr has steady cut the prescription according to withdrawals. Great dr. I know several of his patients they use him for the same thing but turn around go to several other Drs for different scripts. Not up to dr to research this DEA should have some way to tract this thru Pharmacies. So sorry to all families that lost their life but other family members knew the truth at times

January 20th, 2016

great doctor

good doctor

January 17th, 2016

Southern Regional Hospitals dope dealer

Southern Regional Hospital knowingly kept this monster on staff for the purpose of making money from their addiction, which HE created. Nagareddy would get them addicted and SR would have the pts admitted to Riverwoods treatment center, which is an extension of SR hospital. Insurance companies would be billed for the treatment. Why has not one media outlet questioned SR as to why they keep such a dangerous doctor on staff when so many patients were dying under his care?

January 12th, 2016

Bare bones service good, not I depth doctor

Doctor Nagareddy falls to two extremes, either wonderful or horrible! He was the only doctor in this entire county that would take me as a self-pay patient for the Suboxone program. Granted, the visits were expensive, $75 for basically the 60 seconds it takes to fill out the prescription. You will give, what feels like, half of your life waiting on him. It's by no means a personal, 'open up and tell me what's going on' type of relationship. It's a 'hurry pay me' on his end, & a 'hurry write the Rxs so I can leave' on my end!

November 30th, 2015

He's the best doctor I have ever been to

September 11th, 2015

Good Doctor

Dr. Nagareddy is very thorough, kind, thoughtful, funny and at the same time professional. Although the wait time can take some time if you are a walk-in, but that can be excepted. His staff is nice and friendly too

July 11th, 2015

I been going to him for year's and I love all that he has done for me he has saved my life so thank you dr nagareddy.

March 18th, 2015

long time patient

IV been seeing the doctor for some time now and he is great and always remembers who iam very prompt...

March 16th, 2015

The woman who answers the phone (Phyllis's I believe) is so incredibly rude she almost deterred me from visiting this dr. Christine is amazing. Nurse assistants are great. Dr Reddy made me feel extremely comfortable and did a great diagnosis and the medicine has changed my life. He is very professional and polite. Highly recommend, just ask to speak to someone else when the first person answers. You'll know by the way she answers ..

December 20th, 2014

Pleased

I drive to see him, because they all care about me as a person