Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

McDonough show details McDonough
by Janice on Jan 28th, 2016

I went to this Dr. to get off Pain Medication and went to him for several years. I did overhear several people in the waiting room saying that he gave them pain meds and I didn't believe it! After all that is why you are seeing this Dr. The Suboxne started making me sick and I complained about it but he kept giving it to me and I finally stopped on my own! I would ask for Xanax but he never would give to me and was always particular on what he gave me! I do know you would wait forever to see him and everyone I talked to in the waiting room always said he gave Xanax but again he never would give to me!! It is a shame because there are people that went to him for the right reason and God Help his Soul if he abused his power of being a Dr and took advantage of his patients for money!

very good doctor. saved my life show details very good doctor. saved my life
by wayne on Jan 21st, 2016

this dr is very professional been seeing him for 5year's he did not make them take the pills thay are junkies that come to him for help!thay abuse ther on meds. so why put the blame on him ?dr.nagareddy why? now what do the patients do where do we go now? now all the people that take ther medication as proscribed has to suffer . why? dr.nagareddy

Help save my life show details Help save my life
by Kathi on Jan 20th, 2016

I was addicted to opiates he was the only dr that would see me 4yrs ago with no insurance. I have been on suboxone since. Dr has steady cut the prescription according to withdrawals. Great dr. I know several of his patients they use him for the same thing but turn around go to several other Drs for different scripts. Not up to dr to research this DEA should have some way to tract this thru Pharmacies. So sorry to all families that lost their life but other family members knew the truth at times

great doctor show details great doctor
by t smith on Jan 20th, 2016

good doctor

Southern Regional Hospitals dope dealer show details Southern Regional Hospitals dope dealer
Jan 17th, 2016

Southern Regional Hospital knowingly kept this monster on staff for the purpose of making money from their addiction, which HE created. Nagareddy would get them addicted and SR would have the pts admitted to Riverwoods treatment center, which is an extension of SR hospital. Insurance companies would be billed for the treatment. Why has not one media outlet questioned SR as to why they keep such a dangerous doctor on staff when so many patients were dying under his care?

Bare bones service good, not I depth doctor show details Bare bones service good, not I depth doctor
by Theoriginalbrat on Jan 12th, 2016

Doctor Nagareddy falls to two extremes, either wonderful or horrible! He was the only doctor in this entire county that would take me as a self-pay patient for the Suboxone program. Granted, the visits were expensive, $75 for basically the 60 seconds it takes to fill out the prescription. You will give, what feels like, half of your life waiting on him. It's by no means a personal, 'open up and tell me what's going on' type of relationship. It's a 'hurry pay me' on his end, & a 'hurry write the Rxs so I can leave' on my end!

Nov 30th, 2015

He's the best doctor I have ever been to

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Kelli Burrell on Sep 11th, 2015

Dr. Nagareddy is very thorough, kind, thoughtful, funny and at the same time professional. Although the wait time can take some time if you are a walk-in, but that can be excepted. His staff is nice and friendly too

by Elaine on Jul 11th, 2015

I been going to him for year's and I love all that he has done for me he has saved my life so thank you dr nagareddy.

long time patient show details long time patient
by Ruth kornahrens marie on Mar 18th, 2015

IV been seeing the doctor for some time now and he is great and always remembers who iam very prompt...

by Current patient on Mar 15th, 2015

The woman who answers the phone (Phyllis's I believe) is so incredibly rude she almost deterred me from visiting this dr. Christine is amazing. Nurse assistants are great. Dr Reddy made me feel extremely comfortable and did a great diagnosis and the medicine has changed my life. He is very professional and polite. Highly recommend, just ask to speak to someone else when the first person answers. You'll know by the way she answers ..

Pleased show details Pleased
by Life is good on Dec 20th, 2014

I drive to see him, because they all care about me as a person

Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Nagareddy is a great Doctor He helped my Daughter who has major mental illness.To much detail to go into,but yes I would highly recommend him.

DRUGPUSHER show details DRUGPUSHER
Jul 19th, 2012

Gives out meds to anyone who wants them and anything they want withouut a diagnosis at all. If a patient whines they get a medicine. Legalized drug pusher. Not concerned with patient just rewards of money he gets. I would never recommend this so called physician to anyone that wants to keep their mind. He will destroy it to the fullest.

DR NAGAREDDY IS A DRUG PUSHER show details DR NAGAREDDY IS A DRUG PUSHER
Dec 28th, 2009

MY WAIT WAS ALMOST 3 HOURS AND HE SAW ME FOR MAYBE 12 MINS.DID NOT ASK ME ENOUGH ABOUT MY PROBLEMS TO START HANDING OUT DRUGS.HE DID NOT ASK ME WHAT I WAS ALREADY TAKING AND THE DRUG HE GAVE ME COULDN'T BE TAKEN WITH A MEDICATION I WAS ON FOR PAIN.IF I HAD TAKEN THE DRUGS HE GAVE ME WITH MEDICATION IT COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUS.I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

Feb 25th, 2009

I do not recommend him. He does not spend a lot of time with patients, he does not follow up, and he will not speak or even look at female minors. He will only speak to parents in those cases and will not ask the opinion of the minor at all. Not recommended.