Psychiatrist

250 Arrowhead Blvd
Jonesboro, GA 30236
770-603-8838
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  NO concern for patients well being!!!!!!  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

I went feb. 18th 2014. I was referred due to insurance. I have been on suboxone for year or so. I thought this doctor sounded promising of helping taper. They said had to do a pa which I knew would. said would take a week. it is march 18th now and they still haven't really done nothing! I called my insurance and found out just turned in pa on march 5th. that is unreal! also have been calling them 3 times a week and every time let me get your number and will return call just like today. not one time has anyone ever called bck but when told her this morning got attitude and pretty much called me a liar and said that is impossible! well I have pulled up my call records to take and show her. NO ONE HAS EVER CALLED BACK. this office forgets about you and does NOT care about you being sick or your care at all!!!!! I would never refer this office due to lack of concern for the patients care and the ugliness they give you when trying to find out about their job was suppose to been done month ago they have never done!! They sit and talk and waste time while office is so packed you have to wait outside with quite a few others.

Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Nagareddy is a great Doctor He helped my Daughter who has major mental illness.To much detail to go into,but yes I would highly recommend him.

|  DRUGPUSHER  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

Gives out meds to anyone who wants them and anything they want withouut a diagnosis at all. If a patient whines they get a medicine. Legalized drug pusher. Not concerned with patient just rewards of money he gets. I would never recommend this so called physician to anyone that wants to keep their mind. He will destroy it to the fullest.

|  Drug Pusher  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

This guy is nothing but a legal drug pusher. I do not recommend him to anyone. He has the tendency to prescribe the older psychotropic drugs which require weekly blood test. How convenient for his office to have a medical examination room equipped with blood drawing techs. He seems to believe that prescribing MULTIPLE sedatives, several times per day is the answer for anxiety. He will trash you with DRUGS. It would be in your best interest to stay away from this QUACK.

by D.K. on Apr 9th, 2010

DR NAGAREDDY WAS A REAL LIFESAVER TO ME. HE PATIENTLY WORKED WITH ME TO FIND THE RIGHT MEDICATION. HE REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. TO ME IS A GREAT PERSON.

|  DR NAGAREDDY IS A DRUG PUSHER  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2009

MY WAIT WAS ALMOST 3 HOURS AND HE SAW ME FOR MAYBE 12 MINS.DID NOT ASK ME ENOUGH ABOUT MY PROBLEMS TO START HANDING OUT DRUGS.HE DID NOT ASK ME WHAT I WAS ALREADY TAKING AND THE DRUG HE GAVE ME COULDN'T BE TAKEN WITH A MEDICATION I WAS ON FOR PAIN.IF I HAD TAKEN THE DRUGS HE GAVE ME WITH MEDICATION IT COULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUS.I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

|  J. MAULDIN  |  show details
by J. MAULDIN on Mar 4th, 2009

THIS MAN GAVE A LIFELONG CURSE A NAME, AND SPENT A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS UNTIL WE FOUND WHAT HELPED ME.ULTIMATELY, HE CHANGED MY LIFE - IT IS FINALLY A JOY TO LIVE! THIS MAN IS MY HERO! NOT ONLY WAS HE MY DOCTOR, BUT I ALSO WORKED WITH HIM, AS I AM A NURSE, AND I NEVER SAW HIM DO ANYTHING BUT TREAT PEOPLE WITH DIGNITY, AND RESPECT, AND ONE COULD TELL THAT HE HONESTLY CARES FOR HIS PT.S. HE KNOWS PSYCHIATRY IN & OUT, AND TO ME HE IS THE BEST!

Feb 25th, 2009

I do not recommend him. He does not spend a lot of time with patients, he does not follow up, and he will not speak or even look at female minors. He will only speak to parents in those cases and will not ask the opinion of the minor at all. Not recommended.