Dr. Narendra Punjabi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 26th, 2013
Great Dr.
I have been going to Dr. P for a few Yeats altogether and he is great. I've read all the reviews here and I find it interesting some of the info left out. He's a great Dr. and has a great staff. He helps and is one of the few Dr.'s who can help patients addicted to opiates and/or pain meds, which is why he has the counselor Ruben there, and is part of his program to help you overcome this addiction. He is a great Dr and has a great staff and if you truly don't want help with this problem then go somewhere else. He follows the laws that he has to to be able to help patients like me. He has beloved me with and treated me for any illnes's I've had during my time under his care. All I can say to the negative comments on here is don't see him if you don't truly want help and want to follow his rules that are required of you to be part of this program. I can tell no one admitted that this why they were seeing him but could tell that is why just by reading the review (of most). Its all or nothing. Either you want the help or you don't, and if you don't go somewhere else. He and his staff are great and I'm thankful for him and his staff and everything they have done for me, even when I've been super sick with whatever cold going around or whatever has been abnormal in my blood work. They are great no matter what you are seeing them for, but before you consider the negative at least consider what there visit was actually for.