Dr. Narendra Patel MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016
I had gotten a traumatic brain bleed in the beginning of the summer and it really felt like I was a totally different person. I was angry at everyone when I was in the hospital and I could not give you any reasons why, everyone was just trying to help. I acted out to my doctors and once the situation was over and I was left alone in my room again, I would question myself as to why I just got so mad and I didn't have any answers. I was afraid that I was not going to ever be myself again, I was very angry for awhile after wards and that started to go away, but now im still dealing with impatience, anxiety, panic modes that I never use to have to deal with... I felt as though I was going crazy. I had been to see so many doctors and every single one of them had a different answer or a different theory of what is going on and why im feeling the way I am. I was giving up hope and I felt like I was getting more and more depressed because I wasn't getting positive feedback as I was told by one doctor that I would never smell again and that my hearing loss that I did lose would never return. I was devastated. It was not until my dad had questioned me and asked if I had set up an apt with Dr. Patel the neurologist and I said I hadn't yet and I that I would. I really didn't want to go see another doctor and hear the same bad news that keeps getting thrown at me, well I went to see him anyways and I had recognized him, Dr. Patel was the neurologist at the hospital when the bleed had first happened. I was so embarrassed because I knew that he saw how I acted out with anger and how he probably thought I was extremely rude, I decided to start the apt. off with that I was sorry for how I acted and told him that I did not know why I was so angry, because I really didn't and he responded with "no no its the trauma from the incident, its not you." He made me feel positive again and told me that I would get my smell and hearing back despite what the other doctors said and guess what! My smell and hearing are improving little by little each day. By my senses coming back after being told I would never have them again just makes me feel like the other doctors didn't take the time to really analyze my medical reports, like he did because he was spot on with everything he said. very humble.He is great at his job and he really takes his time with explaining to make sure you understand what is going on with yourself. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Patel, even his office is kind and friendly.

March 5th, 2016
This doctor is the most caring and thorough physician I have ever seen.

January 14th, 2016
It took about 2 months to get in to see the doctor but my condition was not life threatening so that was not a problem for me.

November 6th, 2014
I suffer from Migraines from menegitis and have had several strokes - very gentle and kind doctor. He has seen me through the worst.

March 20th, 2017