A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Sankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Sankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankar graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Sankar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Sankar MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Sankar practice?
- Dr. Narendra Sankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Sankar practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.