A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Siddaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Siddaiah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Siddaiah, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddaiah graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddaiah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Siddaiah MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Siddaiah practice?
- Dr. Narendra Siddaiah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Siddaiah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Silverdale Internists and Silverdale Gastroenterologists.