Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narendra Singh
Dr. Narendra Singh, MD, FACC, FAHA, FRCP, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth, Dekalb Medical Center and DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale. Dr. Singh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Narendra Singh has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Narendra Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.
Dr. Osman Ahmed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Suwanee, GA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Reshma Shah
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Suwanee, GA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Mirza Ahmed
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Suwanee, GA 0.01 mi31