A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Singh, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Singh, FACC, FAHA, FRCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra Singh FACC, FAHA, and FRCP is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra Singh practice?
- Dr. Narendra Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendra Singh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Suwanee, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Cumming Internists, Cumming Cardiologists, and Cumming Nuclear Medicine Physicians.