Dr. Narendra Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narendra Singh?

August 23rd, 2016

Highest Recommendation

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Singh, and we highly recommend him to our friends and relatives. He is extremely professional, friendly and very caring. We have been patients of Dr. Singh for several years and could not be more pleased. We would be remiss if we would not also mention the professionalism of Dr. Singh's staff. From the moment you are greeted by the receptionist, and then seen by his nursing staff, and ultimately Dr. Singh - you know you are in good hands. Simply said - this is an excellent practice!

July 20th, 2016

Overall great experience

Dr Singh and his staff are very proficient and friendly. Overall it was a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh.

November 4th, 2015

Highly recommend!

We appreciate Dr. Singh and his crew more than words can express! He and his staff are attentive, thorough, and exceedingly kind. Dr. Singh always asks the right questions and answers our questions completely and with patience.

October 16th, 2015

Awesome Doctor and staff!

Dr.Singh is right on point! The staff is great from the moment you walk into the office to the the time you leave! Love the great energy from every one!

October 2nd, 2015

Dr Singh is who I trust with my health. He and his staff are excellent to work with and are always concerned about my well-being. He has an excellent practice and surrounds himself with very good people.

August 5th, 2015

Dr. Singh is the Best

Dr. Singh is fantastic. He's not just a great cardiologist, he's also a very kind and gentle person. His staff is also excellent. What a great experience.

April 30th, 2015

The best cardiologist in town!

I have been a patient of Dr. Singhs for 2 years now and he is exceptional! There isn't another cardiologist I would trust my life with.

February 21st, 2015

Retired

Dr. Singh is a great doctor. I have been using him for several years. He's very thorough, knowledgeable and has a great personality. I had stents put in five years ago - radial, and no had problems afterwards. I would recommend him to all of my friends.

February 1st, 2015

Retired

I have used Dr Singh for about 3 years and find him to be very thorough and personable. Takes the time to discuss my situation and his advise is spot on. Excellent inviornment in his office and the staff are very efficient. Would not consider changing Doctors unless I move or am forced to due to my problems.

January 22nd, 2015

Fast Quality Care

The wait time was minimal. Superior service. I trust Dr. Singh with my life!

January 8th, 2015

It's been a positive experience.

October 8th, 2014

Retired-Eastman Kodak Company

As a patient of Dr. Singhs for over ten years (my wife too) we have recommended several people to Dr Singh because of his sincere interest in you and his overall thoroughness in treating our specific heart problems.Those people we recommended have made similar comments to me and are more than satisfied with his obvious expertise. The follow up on lab results and other tests are expedient. The staff is well organized and most willing to help with any requests which include prescriptions, appointments ,etc. Dr. Singh will definitely diagnose your problem and get you on the right health regimen with a very friendly and caring attitude.