A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshmipathy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Lakshmipathy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy practice?
- Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narendranath Lakshmipathy practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fremont, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Fremont Anesthesiologists and Fremont Pain Management Doctors.