A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendranath Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendranath Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendranath Reddy, BS, FACE, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendranath A Reddy BS, FACE, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narendranath A. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Narendranath Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendranath Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.