Dr. Narendranath Reddy MD Patient Reviews

January 21st, 2014
When we were referred to Dr. Narendranath Reddy my husband was gravely ill. My husband had been losing weight at such a rapid pace (about 12 lbs a week), hand tremors, rapid heartbeat, tired, but unable to sleep and a general feeling of illness. Dr. Reddy gave him a thorough examination, blood work etc., saw him twice a week and placed him on medication for severe hyperthyroidism. My husbands' thyroid levels were three times higher, then the normal range. Without Dr. Reddy's expertise and care for his patients, I truly believe my husband would not have made such a fast and remarkable recovery, if at all. I cannot thank Dr. Reddy and his fabulous staff enough, for my husbands' life.

June 16th, 2013
Dr. Reddy is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and takes time with his patients. Always on time.

October 9th, 2012
Very good doctor
Since my first visit which dates back to 2006, he has been very concerned with my well being and accurate with my diabetic medications. I see him frequently and he is never afraid to adjust my medication dosages to gain better readings. He takes the time to answer questions and to be interested in me as a person. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.