Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naresh Dewan
Dr. Naresh Dewan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dewan is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Boys Town National Research Hospital and St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr. Dr. Dewan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Naresh Dewan has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Naresh Dewan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Parshant Sagar
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi1
Dr. Harold Delasalas
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Gallagher
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi48