A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans