A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Jain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh K Jain MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Naresh Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Naresh Jain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.