A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh K Jain MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Naresh Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naresh Jain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.