A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Jain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Naresh Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Naresh Jain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Internists and Niagara Falls Gastroenterologists.