A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Kapoor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kapoor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh Kumar Kapoor BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Naresh Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Naresh Kapoor practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.