Overall Review

3.0

no change

May 26th, 2016
Best Doctor I've Ever Met
In short , Dr. Menezes saved my life. I would consider him the best doctor I have ever met. More doctors should be as caring as he is. I can't say enough about how professional he and his staff are. As an added bonus his wife ( Dr. L. Menezes ) is also available for consultation. She is also great!

May 24th, 2016
I am always happy with Dr. Menezes and his staff. I rate them 5 out of 5 stars in all areas !

February 10th, 2016
Back Stabber
Thought I found a great Doctor but I was wrong!! I spoke very highly of him and his wife and was thrilled to have found him. He took another Doctors comment about me and dropped me without even talking to me face to face like a man should. My wife was standing right there and heard everything I said but a doctor will never go against another doctor.Called the police on me because he heard I threated him. After 1 1/2 years. I have pins in my back, rods and plates what could I have done to him? He is not honorable even told police that it didn't sound like me.The other Doctor is the one I had the problem with why would I even bring him up. The laws in Florida stink I now see all these doctors want is the money. They get paid every month even if you don't go there!! He left me without any medical care. If something bothers him he will push you off.

January 30th, 2016
Beware..........
I guess I was spoiled by my previous Dr. I use to feel confident that as a patient I was informed of any health issues, discuss treatment and any tests needed. Not so here...... in and out, poor bedside manners, and lack of follow up. Beware..........

November 4th, 2015
Its funny how different perceptions can be
I couldn't be more pleased with the Dr. or his staff, they go above and beyond to accommodate me.

September 15th, 2015
Doctor was ok but office management was a complete nightmare!! Nurse Stephanie made so many mistakes I lost count. Plus she doesn't return your call. Another nurse gave another of my family members being treated there a vaccine at the wrong time. Health Department brought the vaccine error to our attention. The vaccine was paid out of pocket, and my family member was not reimbursed for their error. Also, my family member and I constantly fought with billing office about billing errors from Dr. Menezes office. Take my word and keep looking for a different doctor!! Treatment from Dr. Menezes office caused us so much undo stress!! We needed healing, not more stress! If you think I'm being overly dramatic, please beware!

February 23rd, 2015
poor care, horrible follow-up, lazy staff (Stephanie), doesn't return phone calls

March 23rd, 2012
Left Without Treatment in Spring Hill
Dr. Menezes is rude, nasty, non-caring and laughs at you and does not treat whatever is wrong. I will not plead my case here, but my referring doctor has been informed of this and will no longer be referring him to his patients. There was no treatment given me except for a name of soap. Plus he totally put down Dermatologists in general.