A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Patel is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat, Gujarat, India.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh A Patel MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Naresh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naresh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.