Learn more about Dr. Naresh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat, Gujarat, India.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Modesto Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh A Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Naresh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Naresh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.