A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Punjabi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Punjabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjabi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh Murli Punjabi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naresh M. Punjabi practice?
- Dr. Naresh Punjabi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naresh Punjabi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.