A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Punjabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Punjabi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Punjabi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Punjabi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Punjabi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Lung Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Punjabi graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Punjabi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh Murli Punjabi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naresh M. Punjabi practice?
- Dr. Naresh Punjabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naresh Punjabi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.