A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Solankhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Solankhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Solankhi, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solankhi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Solankhi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh Kumar Solankhi BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Solankhi practice?
- Dr. Naresh Solankhi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Naresh Solankhi practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersburg, IN and Shepherdsville, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.