A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naresh Solankhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naresh Solankhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solankhi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solankhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naresh Solankhi, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Solankhi graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Solankhi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naresh K Solankhi BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naresh K. Solankhi practice?
- Dr. Naresh Solankhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naresh Solankhi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Cardiologists.