Dr. Naresh Solankhi Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Naresh Solankhi?

Poor Service

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

I had to wait over 8 weeks for a triple bypass surgery. I had a heart attack during the time that I was waiting on surgery. After the whole process, Dr. Solankhi prescribed a medicine for my heart that I needed. He didn't write the prescription correctly, and after numerous attempts by the pharmacy and myself, he has still not contacted the pharmacy to give the the needed information. It has been 7 days, and I have been completely out of medicine for the last 3 days. If you care about the health of your heart, see another doctor because this doctor and his staff are negligent and unprofessional. They owe a duty of care to their patients and have failed miserably. I'm finding a new doctor immediately.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.