Dr. Nareshkumar Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nareshkumar Patel?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Nareshkumar Patel?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 17th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO HIM!

I had an abortion here. I do not regret my decision but I do regret going here and being seen by this doctor. It is a very unprofessional place. It seems like it is family ran, which is creepy. The nurses do not wear uniforms and were wearing jeans tshirts/sweatshirts, one of them was wearing a class of 2013 sweatshirt and looked very young. When they came into the room to give me instructions I was scared and asked them who the doctor was, they said he would be in shortly. The doctor came in, called me by the wrong name and seem irritated when I corrected him. He did not explain the procedure or what he was going to be doing, he did not even introduce himself. These "so called" nurses were in the room the whole time and it made me feel very degraded, uneasy, and dirty. Afterwards the young girl with the high school sweatshirt on took my blood pressure once and said I was fine to leave, as if she could actually have any medical credentials to tell me that. I had some concerns after the procedure and called to talk to the doctor, I told him by symptoms and described how I was feeling and he said I should come in tomorrow for a check up. Then I asked if these symptoms were normal and he asked me what they were again! I had just explained to him what was going on, complete idiot! I support prochoice, but please do not choose this doctor, you will regret it.

July 13th, 2011