Dr. Narges Mazloom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narges Mazloom?

surgery was ok--follow up horrible

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Had surgery for enlarged turbinates. No antibiotics given to take immediately after surgery. Surgery did eventually produce substantial improvement in breathing on one side but needed more work on other side for complete improvement. I developed an infection after the surgery that centered in my lungs and I had to be admitted to the hospital. I called from my hospital while I was in intensive care to dr mazloom's office and was told she didn't have anything to do with the hospital I was admitted to. No offers to call and discuss my situation with any doctor at the hospital. Nobody in that office gave seemed to care I had an infection from surgery. It was a very cold and impersonal conversation with her staff. She's probably a very good surgeon but follow up for my infection was not helpful. I'm not sickly or prone to infections. Any level of concern when I called and was in desperate situation as a result of surgery would have been appreciated. After this experience I probably won't ever get the other side of my sinuses operated on again.

Great Experience!

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr. Mazloom has a very reassuring bedside manner and is very precise at what she does. She takes the time to explain everything. She has dealt with a hearing issue that I was having and also removed a cancerous growth on my ear with more than satisfactory results. The opetation was clean, fast, neat and healed up perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

great doc

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I first met her in the ER when she lanced my throat. Later the same week I had to return due to enlarged swelling again. she admitted me for surgery the next morning, but my throat burst threw the night and I did not have to have surgery. she suggested that unless it reoccurs again not to remove my tonsils unless she had to and to return if I had any problems. most doctors would want to do surgery and I am glad she is not one of them.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Super Office! Truly helped increase my Faith in Doctors who CARE! Can 't Thank them all enough for relieving my extreme pain in minutes.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Great Doctor for Daytona Beach Area! Florida Hospital Memorial Center she is conscience and spends ample time with you to get to know what could possibly be the urgent matter with you. She is very personable and caring. I do highly recommend her to anyone that needs ear, nose or throat care. Thanks to Florida Hospital they are doing a great job with all of these great doctors!!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

she is very caring and knowledgeable. she really listens to what you say and mean. she checks everything that could possibly be wrong. she is a wonderful doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Was having difficulty with tonsils. Scheduling surgery the staff worked with my school and work schedule. When I went to the hospital, every staff member praised her and told me I was in the best hands. At the time of surgery Dr. Mazloom was professional and kind. Follow-up went well. Would highly recommend Dr Mazloom.

Posted on August 7th, 2017