Dr. Narges Mazloom DO Patient Reviews

June 15th, 2016
Great Experience!
Dr. Mazloom has a very reassuring bedside manner and is very precise at what she does. She takes the time to explain everything. She has dealt with a hearing issue that I was having and also removed a cancerous growth on my ear with more than satisfactory results. The opetation was clean, fast, neat and healed up perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

March 22nd, 2016
great doc
I first met her in the ER when she lanced my throat. Later the same week I had to return due to enlarged swelling again. she admitted me for surgery the next morning, but my throat burst threw the night and I did not have to have surgery. she suggested that unless it reoccurs again not to remove my tonsils unless she had to and to return if I had any problems. most doctors would want to do surgery and I am glad she is not one of them.

September 30th, 2015
Super Office! Truly helped increase my Faith in Doctors who CARE! Can 't Thank them all enough for relieving my extreme pain in minutes.

June 29th, 2015
Great Doctor for Daytona Beach Area! Florida Hospital Memorial Center she is conscience and spends ample time with you to get to know what could possibly be the urgent matter with you. She is very personable and caring. I do highly recommend her to anyone that needs ear, nose or throat care. Thanks to Florida Hospital they are doing a great job with all of these great doctors!!

May 19th, 2015
she is very caring and knowledgeable. she really listens to what you say and mean. she checks everything that could possibly be wrong. she is a wonderful doctor.

December 29th, 2014
Great Doctor
Was having difficulty with tonsils. Scheduling surgery the staff worked with my school and work schedule. When I went to the hospital, every staff member praised her and told me I was in the best hands. At the time of surgery Dr. Mazloom was professional and kind. Follow-up went well. Would highly recommend Dr Mazloom.