A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nargess Ahgharian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nargess Ahgharian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nargess Ahgharian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahgharian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahgharian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nargess Ahgharian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nargess Ahgharian practice?
- Dr. Nargess Ahgharian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nargess Ahgharian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.