A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Nargiz Ruzmetov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Ruzmetov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nargiz Ruzmetov MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nargiz Ruzmetov practice?
- Dr. Nargiz Ruzmetov has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nargiz Ruzmetov practices Internal Medicine near Aventura, FL.