Learn more about Dr. Narien Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narien Grover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narien Grover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narien K Grover MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narien K. Grover practice?
- Dr. Narien Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Narien Grover practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.