Learn more about Dr. Narien Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narien Grover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narien Grover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Grover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narien K. Grover practice?
Dr. Narien Grover practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.