A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narien Grover is Excellent. Dr. Grover has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narien Grover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Narien Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narien K. Grover practice?
Dr. Narien Grover practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Family Physicians.