A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narien Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narien Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narien Grover, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grover has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narien K Grover MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narien K. Grover practice?
- Dr. Narien Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Narien Grover practices Family Medicine near Whitehall, PA.
See Whitehall Primary Care Doctors.