A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nariman Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nariman Boyle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nariman Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Boyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nariman S. Boyle practice?
Dr. Nariman Boyle practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.