A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nariman Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nariman Boyle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nariman Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Boyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nariman Sharara Boyle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nariman S. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Nariman Boyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nariman Boyle practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Orange, CA.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.