A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nariman Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nariman Boyle is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyle
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nariman Boyle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Boyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nariman Sharara Boyle MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nariman S. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Nariman Boyle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nariman Boyle practices Ophthalmology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Orange, CA.
See East Setauket Ophthalmologists.