Dr. Narin Tanir-Avci MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Clarkston, MI

June 13th, 2016
No call back
After being hospitalized twice now in the last 6 months. I had left multiple messages to set up a follow up appt and could not for the life of me get anyone to call me back. Now here I am looking for a new dr

June 8th, 2016
Excellent Caring Doctor
Dr. Tanir over the years has treated all my medical issues and has always followed through to see what would help me and when needed has sent me to other specialist to help my problems. I feel very comfortable talking to her and discussing anything with her. I always feel she really cares about me and listens. I would recommend her to any one in the Clarkston area.

April 1st, 2014
Compassionate Physician
Dr Tanir is a very sweet and compassionate doctor who aims to help in any way possible. It is her goal to help you out. She will sit down and actually listen to your complaints.

January 28th, 2014
great dr
Dr. Tanir is an intelligent woman with an excellent bedside manner. Her caring is honest and real. You are not just an insurance payment to her. She saved my life

January 22nd, 2013
She is great doctor .Management and stuff is good .I recomend them...

December 15th, 2011
Cindy & Bill Bradley:Loyal fans of Dr. Tanir
Dr. Tanir always sees us right away whether we have an appt. or not. She takes the time to listen to our complaints then does whatever she can to make us better. She is the Best doctor we have ever had. We wish her well, always.

November 30th, 2010
On my very first visit the staff was exceptional. Dr. Tanir took the time to go over my past medical history and ask questions. Many doctors nowadays just want you in and out of their office. I went for a cough that has been going on for awhile. Dr. Tanir asked me about acid reflux, heartburn, and if I frequently have to take medication for it, which I do. She explained that the cough may be because of stomach acid. No other doctor has even mentioned that to me. But once I got that under control my cough subsided. I would recommend Dr.Tanir 100%.