Dr. Narinder Bajwa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narinder Bajwa?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Narinder Bajwa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Baja is an excellent doctor. I first saw him in 2005 and because of my condition I was in surgery the next day. The people that work in his office are pleasant and polite. You can't do any better.

November 27th, 2013

Daughter/Caretaker of my dad who's a patient of Dr. Bajwa

Dr. Bajwa is an Amazing Cardiologist that has true passion for the care and well being of my dad. Recently my dads been hospitalized with extreme edema and infections. The attending Dr. was stating dad would be released in couple days of admit. I was HIGHLY alarmed due to dad being a heart patient congestive heart. I called Dr. Bajwas office with my concerns. Dr. Bajwa called me back at home and even went and saw/checked on my dad in hospital. Then called me back with his findings and recommendations. This is a long lost practice and I can't thank him enough for putting my concerns as a priority to address. I have 150% confidence in this man. His smile comforts you as he tells you the truth uncandy coated. I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED this Dr. Love this Gods gift to patients. Thank you Dr. Bajwa. You're the best. ♡

July 19th, 2012

Wonderful Physcian

I have known Dr. Bajwa for 15 years. I have worked with him in the ICU and both my parents are patients of his. He is exceptionally caring and personable and a fabulous physician.

February 10th, 2010

Dr. Bajwa will spend time listening to you which I find many Doctors do not. The office has a relaxed atmosphere that make the patent feel comfortable. Dr. Bajwa and his staff are very good at explaining procedures and results.

October 17th, 2009

Exceptional Doctor

My family highly recommends Dr. Bajwa. I would never go to another heart doctor, so please doc don't ever retire.

July 18th, 2016