A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Bala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Bala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bala graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder Singh Bala MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Narinder S. Bala practice?
- Dr. Narinder Bala has 1 office location.
Dr. Narinder Bala practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.