A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narinder Bhatia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhatia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder P Bhatia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narinder P. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Narinder Bhatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Narinder Bhatia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.