Dr. Narinder Brar DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 18th, 2016
Horrible Service
I was a new patient a few days ago and the Dr was amazing but one concerns was a female who presented herself as the manager "Samantha" was very rude unprofessional talked extremely loud on the phone about patient information she does not know about patient privacy and she is not a manager material other than that the Dr was great!!!!

February 7th, 2016
The doctor and the staff were great! They got me in right away and Dr. Brar took her time talking to me .

December 29th, 2013
Treated new patient well; understood probem; recommended further appointment with specialist.

October 8th, 2013
Horrific experience
Dr. Brar is a very nice physician, BUT the waiting area at the Surprise office is too small and there is usually a long wait. The restrooms at the Surprise office were always filthy. I was able to get urgent appointments when I needed them. I feel like she is overworked since she is the only Medical Doctor in the clinic. She's seems rushed when discussing issues with you. You'll have the Nurse Practicioner seeing you as far as 39 weeks pregnant, which is beyond me, unless you specifically request to see Dr. Brar who always seems to be in surgery or at a delivery. To top things off, I had a vaginal delivery with an episiotomy. My episiotomy was not done properly and I still have constant pain until today. I've seen a couple doctors for second opinions, who've stated that she repaired me incorrectly. I went back to see her and she said everything was okay and that she didn't see anything wrong. If I look with a mirror I can see that my scar didn't get sewn closer to my vaginal opening which led to a build up of scar tissue that I would have to have surgically removed. What first time mother wants to go through that pain again? I'll just wait until I have another child and get it repaired after delivery. I can't belive she tried to cover her mistake up and tell me she didn't see anything wrong and then insulted me by saying that everyone has different pain thresholds. Basically she was saying I was overexaggerating. Just wanted to share my experience. I don't think she's the best option for a Obstetrician expecially with repairing episiotomies.

May 27th, 2013
Excellent Ob GYN

May 25th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
I had such a great experience with this office. I recently transferred from another OB dr in the valley and was very hesitant about starting over again...the office staff were very accommodating at getting me an appointment right away and when I checked in I was greeted by smiling faces and a friendly medical assistant staff. I saw the PA for my NOB apt and I was not due for an US but she stated that "she just wanted us to see our baby and have pictures to take home." The convenience of having the lab draw station in the office was great and then when I thought it couldn't get any better I was given a very cute bag with all sorts of helpful info and goodies inside!! The Dr took time to come and say hi to me even though I did not have an apt with her and that meant a lot to my husband and I. I cannot wait for my next apt and would recommend this office to anyone!!

May 24th, 2013
i was very happy with my appt, in the office I got to see the doctor and she was excellent, her mannerism was great, caring and very interested in all my questions, she spent time with me and me and my husband were very impressed by her. I would recommend her highly, the staff is very friendly and courteous.

March 2nd, 2013
Worst Experience Ever!
The appointment was to be with the dr but instead we saw the NP. They confirmed the pregnancy but the NP told me she 'wasn't good' reading the ultrasound. I had bloodwork taken. 4 days later I was in the ER and when I called the office they acted as if they did not care! I was to be seen 2 days later. When I got to the office they told me the dr wasn't there and to go to ER! After I complained the dr was available! My husband and I reluctantly continued the appointment. The dr came in and was very rude! Without even looking at me she announced that we were miscarrying and that we were 'old' (I am 31!) and would need 'several cycles of fertility treatments.' When I questioned her about this (I am a pharmacist) she refused to listen and interrupted. She then told me 'cysts are good on ovaries' and that 'cysts release eggs each month.' Cysts in fact do not do this but follicles do! She never did give me the results of the blood work from the previous appointment. I was then called the next day by the NP and told I had a UTI. The NP said there was not a note in my chart about the ER visit or visit the day before. I told her I would not longer be needing their services! I would not recommend this dr to anyone! Bedside manner was poor and apparently the knowledge is also lacking. The office staff is rude (they disconnected my calls on 3 occassions) and the nurse had pink hair (not professional).

August 24th, 2012
Too impersonal
I am an older woman needing a general screeing. At my first appointment I was introducted to the PA who would do my exam. She asked if it would be ok if a student (very young) could observe. Very awkward. I later went back for an ultra sound. When I went in for the test the technician asked me how many weeks pregnant I was??? I'm 65 years old. My question...did he even look at me or even look at my chart. I got the results from the tests in a timely way but I have yet to speak or even meet with the doctor. This may be the way offices are run these days but I did not appreciate their impersonal approach. Needless to say, I will not go back.

November 7th, 2011
she is the best ob doctor
she has take care of me during the pregnancy and after the delivery, she is the best doctor. She is very intelligent and very caring.She knows a lot and her staff is very helpful

October 27th, 2011
BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone who syas this doctor is good is abseloutely honest.Best doc ever

August 31st, 2011
Best Ob/ GyN I have ever seen in my life
Before I would hAve troubles with my doctors, but Dr. Brar is the best one I have ever met. She is very smart, took very good care of me when I was pregnant with twins.SHE IS THE BEST .