inactive

Narinder M Duggal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2015
Opiods
When I wanted to cut back on my opioid doses, Dr. Duggal refused and said "No, not after I got your pain under control". I hated running low on my opioids towards the end of the month and wanted to try Suboxone. Dr. Duggal said "No".

February 1st, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I am a retired teacher of gifted students. I taught them for 20 years, so I can determine their level of giftedness, Dr,. Duggal is truly gifted. I came to Washington from Hawaii 20 years ago. Dr. Duggal was my doctor for 18 years.Before him I was addicted to narcotics due to so many(nine) surgerys for 10 years Dr.Duggal put me intensive care with only two pills twice a day for 6 months. Now, I am totally drug free of narcotics. God bless Dr. Duggal!

July 16th, 2013
Cares about Quality of Life for chronic pain patients & has vast medical expertise
He has been my general practitioner, internist & pain management doctor for 7 years. I have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, asthma, back problems etc. He is an extremely knowledgeable, thorough & a genuine caring doctor. He has excellent credentials as an MD, Internist, Pain Management as well as Pharmacology and many other areas of medical expertise. He treats diseases with a multi-layered approach thru medication/naturopathic & lifestyle modification. Its wonderful to have a doctor with vast medical knowledge in many areas. Rather than going to 3 separate doctors for my different medical issues he is able to take care of many issues all in one doctor visit which makes it allot easier on the wallet & on insurance company not having to pay out extra expenses for multiple doctors when 1 doctor has the ability to help many medical issues out of 1 office. He has always given me superior quality medical care. He has never rushed me through my appointments. And he LISTENS to me, making time to address my questions and/or any concerns I might have. He sends me to specialists as needed, makes sure I have preventive care such as flu & pneumonia vaccines, labs, vitamins & supplements, mammograms ect. When I first came to him I couldn’t walk, use my hands, wrists, knees etc. without excruciating crippling pain. I have many allergies to medications and many medical issues he helped me deal with. He not only sorted it all out but also gave me back my Quality of Life through pain management for the constant chronic pain I dealt with 24/7. He keeps computer records of each visit so he would always check what was going on in past appointments to correspond with each new appointment. He goes down the list making sure each medical issue is addressed then makes sure medications are working correctly and taken properly. He also makes sure all medication including vitamins and supplements are up to date. He always checks my asthma, breathing, heart rate, rheumatoid activity and any new issue I might have. In my 50+ years he is the best doctor I have ever had. I will always have gratitude towards him for giving me back my quality of life and also giving me such a high standard of care for all my medical needs. Thank You Dr Duggal !!!! I also want to commend his staff as well. They have been very nice, helpful, professional and accommodating throughout my years at his office.

May 15th, 2013
Disabled women of 56
I was referred to Duggal 7 years ago, I was warned his bed side manner was not real good. But he Knew his medications and mine were so messed up from a different Doctor. so I tried him out. H e listened to me and my problems with medication. I saw him every two weeks until my medications were right. His bedside manner did seem cold, but after you get to know him you find it is his professional way. He is there to do a job not tell jokes, flirt, or be sociable. In 7 years I have seen him smile maybe 3 times. That is just his way, I have seen him out in public with his children, smiling and relaxed. I do not understand why people have to be so critical because someone does not handle things the way they do. You can see he cares by the little things he does for his office for his patients. I have several health problems and He has always stayed on top of them. I remember mentioning The nurses have not check my feet like they are suppose to do each office visit. He him self tested my nerves in my feet. He always goes down the list on the computer checking and asking questions to make sure blood work is being done and were I'm with it. and what is off such as low in Vit. B & D & Magnesium. I could go on & on. I have nothing negative to say about his service with me. even when he is running behind he does not rush through to get to next patient like other doctors have in my past.

November 15th, 2012
Pretty hard to rate this doctor when his staff is rude and never ever returns my calls. I spent hours getting my medical records and the woman told me to get them, but never told me to have them faxed to her, so I did that all the next day. Very rude not to even call a patient back who is suffering so bad. Thanks for nothing.

August 18th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Duggal is highly informed in so many areas. Fabulous on Nutritional supplements rather than always wanting you to take Pharmaceuticals to solve a problem.Even though he is also a doctor of pharmacology, he has interests in so many other areas of medicine. Many which have helped me and my husband. I have great confidence in his training and years of treating patients.

August 1st, 2012
He cares...
I appreciate that he doesn't just prescribe pills to attack symptoms. He educated me in lifestyle changes to get me back on track, and they have worked. There are certainly needs for prescription drugs, but to offset my laziness is not one of them. I appreciate the positive approach.

April 20th, 2012
thank to a dr that believes in eastern medicine
I have been seeing Dr. Duggal for about 2 1/2 years. I have been able to get off of most prescription meds and he has replaced them with natural medicine. I have had severe stomach issues herniated disc and thyroid issues. I respect his knowledge and practice and am gratful to have a physician that listens and properly treates.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Duggal is very business like and focused in evaluating your health issue. I have seen him four times and he was able to identify some problems and confirm with tests then prescribe medication and vitamin therapy that has me feeling energized and healthy again. He is not going to sit and hold your hand while he listens to your health concerns. This guy is a scientist and pays attention to the information that you provide ultimately helping you.

October 30th, 2011
Physician does not respect his patients especially women, communication skills are none existant. Doctor is emotionally immature easily provoked , Unable or unwilling to filter himself . Open & Honest patient care is of no interest it's really about money .

October 1st, 2011
Very poor physician. I have never seen him smile. He never looks at you, but only looks at his computer. This has been confirmed by other of his patients who have talked to me. I believe he is moderately depressed and hates his profession loathing going to work in the morning. I would have fired him immediately, but he was the only one in Poulsbo who would prescribe my special medication. I have now fired him and am going to another city for care. As indicated earlier, I too am a Dr.

August 19th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR!
Dr Duggal is a very thorough and compassionate provider.He is also a very busy doctor but you dont see many private practices these days. I work in the medical field and I have never had any issues with his level of care and his personality is charming. He is very intelligent and up to date on the latest medical advancements. Sounds like a few of these reviews are bogus or someone trying to give him a bad name because they did not get their way. Oh well cant please everyone