A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Gupta, Anesthesiologist, General Practitioner, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narinder M. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Narinder Gupta practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Terrytown, LA.