A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Monga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Monga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narinder Monga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monga graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder K Monga BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narinder K. Monga practice?
- Dr. Narinder Monga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narinder Monga practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.