A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Parhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Parhar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Parhar graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder Singh Parhar MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narinder S. Parhar practice?
- Dr. Narinder Parhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Narinder Parhar practices Internal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists.