A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Arora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narinder Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arora has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder Singh Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Narinder S. Arora practice?
- Dr. Narinder Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Narinder Arora practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Pulmonologists.