A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Sherma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Sherma is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sherma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder Kumar Sherma MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narinder K. Sherma practice?
- Dr. Narinder Sherma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narinder Sherma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.