A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narinder Sherma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narinder Sherma is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherma
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sherma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sherma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narinder Kumar Sherma MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narinder K. Sherma practice?
- Dr. Narinder Sherma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narinder Sherma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.