A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narithookil Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narithookil Xavier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Xavier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narithookil S Xavier MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narithookil S. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Narithookil Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Narithookil Xavier practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.