A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narmada Nagachandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagachandran
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Nagachandran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagachandran graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Nagachandran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narmada Nagachandran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narmada Nagachandran practice?
- Dr. Narmada Nagachandran has 1 office location.
Dr. Narmada Nagachandran practices Psychiatry near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Psychiatrists.