Dr. Narmadha Kuppuswami MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
God is the word i can describe her
She is the best doc i have met in my life. I was planning for pregnancy so i went to her for advise. Just after seeing me she told u have some problems so i need to test u. As she suspected i had the problems she told. And she sat wit me for 1 and half hrs and explained me everything. With her words i followed everything and i was healthy within 3 months with the help of dietitian she recommended. Then after that she tested me and told am fit to get pregnant. But unluckily i moved to texas after that and did not get a chance to meet her. I miss her a lot. She is like my mother.

March 22nd, 2016
Excellent and amazing physician
Excellent consultation provided by her.. She spends time with patients to explain everything in detail

September 10th, 2014
Such a kind Dr.
She is so kind and gentle. She's delivered two of my children.

January 15th, 2012
I had my first baby with her. Once I was in the hospital anticipating the arrival of my son she was very bland. She did not share in the excitement of the whole process at all!! She was very hard to get specific answers from and acted as if we were a bother to her. I would recommend her if you want a doctor with no personality,encouragement or comfort. She had horrible bedside manner!

July 11th, 2011
Pregnancy/Delivery
I would not recommend this doctor to any pregnant woman. She was my doctor through my full pregnancy and also delivered my son, c-section. I was originally planned for vaginal birth but due to Dr. Kuppuswami's inability to do her job correctly, she failed to check the position of my child before breaking my water. He was breach and in her exact words "If she had checked the position before breaking my water, she could have manipulated him around and I COULD have had him vaginally." It was a horrifying experience, I was scared to death for my child and myself because I was unprepared for a c-section. I spent my whole pregnancy healthy and low-risk and was told I would deliver vaginally. Also, during my visits, she was very short almost as if she was in a rush to get rid of me. It was nice to be in and out of the office in under 20 minutes but I never felt "cared" for. However the staff was VERY nice, patient and caring. One last thing to top it off, I have a cat and as all pregnant women know..we are NOT supposed to clean the liter box correct? According to Dr. Kuppuswami, there is NO reason to be concerned with that. It is perfectly fine to clean the liter box, just make sure you wash your hands afterwards. That advice could have had seriously bad effects on myself and my unborn child. Thank god I knew better then to listen to her and also that my husband was more then willing to clean the box for 9 months! So for any women out there reading this who are considering making Dr. Kuppuswami you're obgyn, find someone else, trust me.

April 29th, 2010
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Dr. Kuppuswami changed my life. I had been battling with my weight after I started going on birth control 6 yrs ago. When I went to see her 2 years ago based on my mother's recommendation, she was a God sent! Dr. K was very concerned for me and my well being. She immediately switched my birth control which helped me drop 5-10 pounds immediately. Then based on her concern about my family history of diabetes she sent me to an endocrinologist, dietitian and a therapist to help me with my eating habits. It turned out to be the best thing. Now two years later I am down 35 pounds and still on track to lose another 15 more. The weight loss is helping me regulate my blood sugar which in turn is keeping me from getting early onset diabetes which runs in my family. In addition, when I had an emergency UTI problem she squeezed me in to her schedule to see me ASAP. I didn't even have to wait in the waiting room. The staff was very sensitive to my pain and discomfort. I trust her with my life and hope she does not retire anytime soon. When I plan to have kids, she is the ONLY person I want to deliver them. I could not imagine my life without her. She is the best doctor I have very had!

October 31st, 2009
Great knowledgable and caring Dr
This Dr is very knowledagble. She is so caring and explains everything. They follow up after the visit. They book appointments such that you do not wait at all (or for a short amount of time). They have all the equipment in the clinic. Super friendly nurses. Worth the long trip to the clinic.

July 16th, 2009
This is my second pregnancy... and my first one resulted in a m/c.So intitally i was very tensed and went to Dr K as recommended by some friends.This is a very professional and well run pratice. Both doctors are great and the mid wife takes lessons for you during various stages in your pregnancy.Dr K always spends ample time with you, never rushes and is always there to make you feel good. I will strongly recommend her to anyone. Am close to 33 weeks and looking forward to our new bundle of joy to arrive

March 20th, 2009
She is an excellent Dr. Very polite and answers all your questions patiently. She is very knowledgable in my opinion

July 5th, 2008
The Best!
Dr. K really cares about her patients. She is extremely thorough with her questions and exams. She always follows up to give information and be sure you understand. She personally called my home after surgery to check up. Is comfortable referring to another specialist, if necessary, and will research the best person for you. Can't do better!