A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narmeen Nabil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narmeen Nabil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narmeen Nabil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabil graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nabil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narmeen Adnan Nabil MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narmeen A. Nabil practice?
- Dr. Narmeen Nabil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narmeen Nabil practices Internal Medicine near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists.