A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulvatunyou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulvatunyou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulvatunyou graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulvatunyou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou practice?
- Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou has 1 office location.
Dr. Narong Kulvatunyou practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.