A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narotham Thudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narotham Thudi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narotham Thudi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Thudi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thudi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narotham Reddy Thudi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Narotham R. Thudi practice?
- Dr. Narotham Thudi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Narotham Thudi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.