Learn more about Dr. Narotham Thudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narotham Thudi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thudi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Thudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narotham Thudi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thudi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Thudi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narotham Reddy Thudi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Narotham R. Thudi practice?
- Dr. Narotham Thudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Narotham Thudi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.