A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narpinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narpinder Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narpinder Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narpinder Singh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narpinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Narpinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narpinder Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Cardiologists.