A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narpinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narpinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narpinder Singh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narpinder Singh MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narpinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Narpinder Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narpinder Singh practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Cardiologists.