A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsimha Gottam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsimha Gottam is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottam
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Gottam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsimha Gottam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottam graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gottam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsimha Reddy Gottam MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narsimha R. Gottam practice?
- Dr. Narsimha Gottam has 1 office location.
Dr. Narsimha Gottam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Cardiologists.