A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsimha Gottam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsimha Gottam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottam
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsimha Gottam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottam graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Gottam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsimha Reddy Gottam MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narsimha R. Gottam practice?
- Dr. Narsimha Gottam has 6 office locations.
Dr. Narsimha Gottam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.