A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsimha Gottam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gottam has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gottam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Narsimha Gottam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Narsimha R. Gottam practice?
Dr. Narsimha Gottam practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Cardiologists.