Dr. Narsimha Muddasani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Narsimha Muddasani?

May 30th, 2017

Very thankful for his help in diagnosing my son at a time when noone else wanted to be bothered with it.

March 5th, 2016

Incompetent

Dr Muddasani has screwed up my medication about 4 times. It wasn't even when I was switching. He didn't fill all three of my meds, only two. I talked to him about this and he profusely apologized. I have no personal problem with him and he is a very nice man. This time, he only gave me half of my dose so I had to take two of my pulls at once. He's not available and the pharmacy says it's too soon for insurance to refill. It's going to cost me $46.50. What if I was schizophrenic and couldn't get my meds? He is incompetent and does not care about his patients. I'm getting a new doctor Monday morning.

October 26th, 2015

wait 3 months for an appointment then they decide to call me and cancel like they dont care about their patients

October 2nd, 2015

Boo

Drug pusher. Diagnosed with illnesses I do not have. I am worse now than before I started seeing him. Stay clear.

March 14th, 2015

Great doctor

Aside from always running late, Dr. Muddasani is a great doctor. He helped my through my depression.

July 8th, 2013

Review shows it all

Horrible...horrible "doctor." The poorest clinical judgment I've experienced. Does not listen. Has mind made up and doesn't do the basics of a doctor...LISTEN and LEARN. He has the peg and doesn't care of the shape of the hole he forces it through. He works for an insurance company and does their bidding and denies care that my child needed and the doctor that was treating him was recommending. Dr. Mudd...Never even saw my sick child.

May 29th, 2013

I would give him a -5 if I could. Worst doctor ever. Doesn't even take time with patients. Is always late coming into office and patients wait hours to see him for the two minutes he gives you. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 13th, 2012

years of frustration

I've spent 5 years hoping things got better, after 17 med changes for my son, refusal to examine ofther diagnosis options other than HIS, being dismissed as uneducated and a 'worried parent', waiting numerous times for up to 2 hours for him to get into the office, over booked appt slots (sometime 4 patients waiting for the same 10 min time slot), today took the cake.While seeing my son, Dr. M not only made a phone call, but discussed a male patient by name and made references to his diagnosis, comments about him and suicidal thoughts in front of me and my son.for years I settled for the 'town' Dr. as he's the only psychiatrist who treats kids in the area, I'm willing to drive 100 miles to find a new one!

October 14th, 2009

Clinic dr = poor care.

My last two visits, I requested the earliest appointment, around 8:30 in the morning. The Dr. showed up almost two hours late BOTH times. He insists on filling me up with medications that have made me ill, even putting me into critical care at one point. Rude, condescending and overall, does not care about paitients. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM!!!

January 16th, 2009

Quack, Quack

I wasn't impressed at all. The visit started off bad, when I told the m.a. that I'd like my son to be weighed without shoes....Had a rude answer for me.Then when we saw the doc, he started writing out the script for his current med before he even said anything to us. Didn't seem to listen to my concerns, told him a couple things & he wrote down the opposite.Had to find another doc.

June 15th, 2017