A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsimha Pinninti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsimha Pinninti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsimha Pinninti, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinninti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pinninti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsimha Pinninti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narsimha Pinninti practice?
- Dr. Narsimha Pinninti has 1 office location.
Dr. Narsimha Pinninti practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.