A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsimha Pinninti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsimha Pinninti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinninti
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinninti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsimha Pinninti, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinninti graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pinninti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsimha Pinninti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Narsimha Pinninti practice?
- Dr. Narsimha Pinninti has 1 office location.
Dr. Narsimha Pinninti practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.