A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsingh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsingh Gupta, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsingh Gupta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsingh D Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narsingh D. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Narsingh Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narsingh Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.