A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narsingh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narsingh Gupta, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narsingh Gupta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narsingh Dass Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narsingh D. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Narsingh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Narsingh Gupta practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Cardiologists.