Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naruhito Watanabe
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Watanabe is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Seton Med Ctr Coastside and University of California, San Francisco. He speaks English.
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Dennis Lund
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Ashok Muralidaran
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Marilyn Butler
Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics
Palo Alto, CA 0 mi26