A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naruhito Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from Gifu University Medical School, Gifu, Japan.
Dr. Watanabe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naruhito Watanabe MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Naruhito Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Naruhito Watanabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Naruhito Watanabe practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiothoracic Surgeons.